When you buy a new Chevy from Van Horn Chevrolet of Plymouth, you’re making a real investment into your livelihood. While new models like the Chevy Silverado, of course, come with a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty, sometimes our Wisconsin customers like the added peace of mind that comes from purchasing an additional protection program. Let’s take a moment to introduce a few of the options available at our Chevy dealership in Plymouth.
Extended service and protection plans for Chevrolet vehicles
- Chevrolet Extended Limited Warranty. This plan allows you to lengthen your automatic three-year / 36,000-mile warranty to five years or 60,000 miles. Not only is this an industry-first offering, but the Extended Limited Warranty is also fully transferable should you choose to sell your Chevy Silverado.
- Chevrolet Protection Plan. Available at two levels, Silver or Platinum, the Chevrolet Protection Plan affords you additional coverage for repair costs and roadside assistance benefits, like lockouts or lost keys, towing, and trip interruption and rental car reimbursement.
- Gap Coverage. Gap coverage covers the gap between what you owe and what your insurance company pays out if your vehicle is declared a total loss following a collision. Sometimes, the insurance payment isn’t enough to cover your financial obligations, and that’s where gapsteps in.
- Prepaid Maintenance. With two levels of coverage, purchasing a prepaid maintenance program takes the worry out of routine service for your Chevrolet. These plans are customizable based on your specific vehicle’s needs, and all service work includes the use of genuine GM parts.
- Advanced Lease Protection. When you lease a Chevy Silverado, you’re on the hook for repairs that fall outside of warranty coverage. With Advanced Lease Protection, you have a safeguard against unexpected repair costs during your lease term.
To learn more about these or any other Chevrolet extended service plans, stop by our Chevy dealership. Our team at Van Horn Chevrolet of Plymouth is here to answer your questions.