While we never want to learn that any of our customers have experienced a collision, at Van Horn Chevrolet of Plymouth near Sheboygan, we understand that unfortunate things happen even with high-tech vehicle safety features and careful driving habits. When your vehicle has been damaged in an accident, take heart that our Van Horn Collision Center can repair your Chevrolet Silverado to like-new condition with ease.
Why take your Chevrolet Silverado to a Van Horn Collision Center?
Our Chevy dealer employs factory-trained technicians, and we stand behind our work. When your vehicle enters a Van Horn Collision Center, you experience the following conveniences:
- Same-day appointments. It’s bad enough that your Chevrolet is out of commission in the first place, so we’ll be sure to get started as soon as possible. If you have a minor repair, we may even be able to take care of it the same day.
- A stress-free process. At Van Horn Collision Centers, we’ll always start with a no-cost, fully transparent estimate. We’ll even deal with the insurance company.
- All cars welcome. While Van Horn Chevrolet of Plymouth serves the area with new and pre-owned Chevy vehicles, the Van Horn Collision Center family welcomes all makes and models.
- All repairs welcome. Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a vehicle collision or weather damage, we’ll take care of your repair.
- Alternate transportation. Van Horn Collision Center understands how important it is to have a working vehicle, so we’ll make sure you have something to drive throughout the repair process—even if your insurance company won’t cover the cost.
- Guaranteed workmanship. All repairs at any of our collision center locations carry a 100% warranty on parts, paint, and labor.
For more information or to have your collision repair questions addressed, contact Van Horn Chevrolet of Plymouth. Our Chevy dealer near Sheboygan is here to handle everything Chevy-related.