Thinking about a new Chevrolet truck and aren’t sure whether you should buy or lease? There are advantages to both options, so it’s smart to compare and contrast. Van Horn Chevrolet of Plymouth is here to help our Wisconsin community by offering several options. Learn about the main differences between buying and leasing a new vehicle at our Chevy dealership near Appleton.
Purchasing a Chevrolet truck
Financing your new Chevrolet truck means that the vehicle is truly yours. It’s in your name and will be owned outright, free and clear, as soon as your loan is paid off. Once you own your vehicle, then you can decide to trade it in for a new model or sell it. Other benefits to getting a loan at our Chevy dealership include:
- No mileage penalties. It’s your car, after all, so drive it as much as you like.
- No worries about additional charges for damage or excess wear and tear.
- You can customize your vehicle to make it your own, either with OEM or aftermarket parts.
Leasing at our Chevy dealership
Leasing can be the most affordable way to put a new vehicle from Van Horn Chevrolet of Plymouth in your driveway. Leasing is also worth considering if you prefer to avoid long-term commitments, or if you want a new car every two or three years. Lease benefits also include:
- Lower monthly payments
- Flexible terms and mileage allowances
- Warranty protection throughout most or all of your lease period
- The choice to either turn-in or buy your vehicle at the end of your lease
Stop by our Plymouth, WI Chevy dealership today to learn more about your purchase or lease options on our vast lineup of new Chevrolet trucks near Appleton. The team at Van Horn of Plymouth is here to help you find the perfect new car or truck to meet your needs.